If you have already activated your account in our online portal, then you are all set to register for a Forum training, access member resources, and more!
Log in now
Set Up Your Account!
Ready to set up an account in our online portal? You don’t need to be a member to activate your account! You WILL need to activate an account in order to:
⇒ Register for a Forum event, training, or webinar
⇒ Apply for Forum membership
⇒ Pay your Forum invoices
⇒ Access member resources (members-only!)
Instructions for Account Set-Up/Activation
1. Go to https://account.forumea.org/ and click the “Sign up” tab.
2. Enter your email address and create a new password. Click continue.
3. Check your email inbox for the verification email and confirm your account.
4. Enter your full name to check for existing records.
5. (A) If a record that belongs to you appears on the list, select it and continue. You will be asked to verify and then your account will be activated.
(B) If no existing account belongs to you, select ‘None of the Above’ and continue. Proceed with creating a new account.
6. Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to complete your profile in the portal. It is IMPORTANT that you select your institution or organization from the drop-down menu (start typing the name in the Organization field, and drop-down options will appear). You may create a new Organization record ONLY if no drop-down options appear for your organization.
The full step-by-step instructions for setting up an account, with screenshots, can be found here.
If you have trouble setting up your account or need assistance, send an email to email@example.com.